35+ years of Supply Chain and Logistics experience all packed up to just the essential things you need to know to boost your knowledge. With this step-by-step practical information, you’ll make massive savings in your business and enhance your career prospects.
Gives you easy-to-follow, step-by-step tips and homework. It’s good practice to understand and master the principles of each lesson before moving onto the next.
Series of books on Supply Chain and Logistics. Essential tips and insights in these supply chain books based on over 1,400 client assignments across 23 countries.
These handy guides have been prepared based on our years of experience in the Supply Chain and Logistics industry.
Each year members are invited to four exclusive webinars. These are on specialist topics with lots of opportunity for Question and Answers.
Supply Chain Secrets is Designed to
- Help you understand the Supply Chain and Logistics jargon and concepts you come across, so you sound like an expert!
- Give you the Supply Chain knowledge that you really need.
- Give you the ‘right’ knowledge.
- Boost your respect and credibility as a business person.
- Hand you the right information, fast!
- Provide the knowledge in Supply Chain and Logistics that will help your career and income potential.
Download Our Free Ebook Chapter
Get some valuable tips and insights across a wide range of Supply Chain elements! Instantly download a sample of this book and by doing so, we’ll also promise to keep you up to date with all kinds of great stuff.
Do you recognise the need for supply chain knowledge and understanding? Do you just want the ‘good stuff’ quickly so that you can start using it? Well, you’re at the right place!
I’ve put this website together to help guide you achieve one or both of these goals:
- How to gain the right Supply Chain and Logistics knowledge to be much more valuable at work, and
- How to focus in like a heat seeking missile on the key Supply Chain and Logistics components that make the greatest difference to a business.
Recent Blog Posts
5 Things Supply Chain Stakeholders Value Most in Suppliers If you are a procurement-professional in a manufacturing or sales company, you might have heard that supplier selection these days is all about total cost of ownership, rather than just obtaining the...read more
So far there are 5 books in the series and these can be found at most good book stores. But I would suggest actually buying the online versions.read more
If you're a supply chain or logistics professional, you probably have more need than most to keep your eyes and ears open for changes and new supply chain trends. There are few other corners of industry and commerce in which change is such a constant. Indeed of...read more