35+ years of Supply Chain and Logistics experience all packed up to just the essential things you need to know to boost your knowledge. With this step-by-step practical information, you’ll make massive savings in your business and enhance your career prospects.
Gives you easy-to-follow, step-by-step tips and homework. It’s good practice to understand and master the principles of each lesson before moving onto the next.
Series of books on Supply Chain and Logistics. Essential tips and insights in these supply chain books based on over 1,400 client assignments across 23 countries.
These handy guides have been prepared based on our years of experience in the Supply Chain and Logistics industry.
Each year members are invited to four exclusive webinars. These are on specialist topics with lots of opportunity for Question and Answers.
Supply Chain Secrets is Designed to
- Help you understand the Supply Chain and Logistics jargon and concepts you come across, so you sound like an expert!
- Give you the Supply Chain knowledge that you really need.
- Give you the ‘right’ knowledge.
- Boost your respect and credibility as a business person.
- Hand you the right information, fast!
- Provide the knowledge in Supply Chain and Logistics that will help your career and income potential.
Do you recognise the need for supply chain knowledge and understanding? Do you just want the ‘good stuff’ quickly so that you can start using it? Well, you’re at the right place!
I’ve put this website together to help guide you achieve one or both of these goals:
- How to gain the right Supply Chain and Logistics knowledge to be much more valuable at work, and
- How to focus in like a heat seeking missile on the key Supply Chain and Logistics components that make the greatest difference to a business.
Recent Blog Posts
I’ve noticed a trend in recent years in that when businesses want to check their distribution networks or design a distribution network, they immediately jump into loads and loads of detail. Maybe it’s because the tools are out there to do it now,...read more
Up to 14% of customer orders could be losing money in your Supply Chain. Why? Watch this episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrr_FnkP_f4 Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on February 24, 2021, under the title "Losing Money on...read more
Third-party Logistics (3PL) companies are often accused of providing such poor service that their relationships with clients break down. In reality, though, there’s a host of reasons why 3PL relationships turn sour—and very often the blame...read more