35+ years of Supply Chain and Logistics experience all packed up to just the essential things you need to know to boost your knowledge. With this step-by-step practical information, you’ll make massive savings in your business and enhance your career prospects.
Supply Chain Secrets is Designed to
- Help you understand the Supply Chain and Logistics jargon and concepts you come across, so you sound like an expert!
- Give you the Supply Chain knowledge that you really need.
- Give you the ‘right’ knowledge.
- Boost your respect and credibility as a business person.
- Hand you the right information, fast!
- Provide the knowledge in Supply Chain and Logistics that will help your career and income potential.
Do you recognise the need for supply chain knowledge and understanding? Do you just want the ‘good stuff’ quickly so that you can start using it? Well, you’re at the right place!
I’ve put this website together to help guide you achieve one or both of these goals:
- How to gain the right Supply Chain and Logistics knowledge to be much more valuable at work, and
- How to focus in like a heat seeking missile on the key Supply Chain and Logistics components that make the greatest difference to a business.
Recent Blog Posts
When it comes to educated speculation about the future of supply chains, I can think of nobody better to talk to than Sheri Hinish. After all, aside from holding the position of Global Executive Partner at IBM, Sheri has earned her eponymous title of Supply Chain...
What will you focus on in 2022 to improve your Supply Chain? Short Term fixes might focus more on policies, like customer service or inventory. Or maybe analysing cost to serve. Meanwhile, Medium Term might be more on things like sourcing, freight or logistics...
What are your Supply Chain goals for this year? Here are some tips to get you focussed on Supply Chain improvement: Get Strategic Check Your Performance Put Your Game Plan Together Editor’s Note: The content of this post was originally published on...