35+ years of Supply Chain and Logistics experience all packed up to just the essential things you need to know to boost your knowledge. With this step-by-step practical information, you’ll make massive savings in your business and enhance your career prospects.
Gives you easy-to-follow, step-by-step tips and homework. It’s good practice to understand and master the principles of each lesson before moving onto the next.
Series of books on Supply Chain and Logistics. Essential tips and insights in these supply chain books based on over 1,400 client assignments across 23 countries.
These handy guides have been prepared based on our years of experience in the Supply Chain and Logistics industry.
Each year members are invited to four exclusive webinars. These are on specialist topics with lots of opportunity for Question and Answers.
Supply Chain Secrets is Designed to
- Help you understand the Supply Chain and Logistics jargon and concepts you come across, so you sound like an expert!
- Give you the Supply Chain knowledge that you really need.
- Give you the ‘right’ knowledge.
- Boost your respect and credibility as a business person.
- Hand you the right information, fast!
- Provide the knowledge in Supply Chain and Logistics that will help your career and income potential.
Do you recognise the need for supply chain knowledge and understanding? Do you just want the ‘good stuff’ quickly so that you can start using it? Well, you’re at the right place!
I’ve put this website together to help guide you achieve one or both of these goals:
- How to gain the right Supply Chain and Logistics knowledge to be much more valuable at work, and
- How to focus in like a heat seeking missile on the key Supply Chain and Logistics components that make the greatest difference to a business.
Recent Blog Posts
You may have heard the term "value chain" being used among supply chain professionals and wondered if it's just a trendy alternative label, or if there is some difference between value chain and supply chain. Are they one and the same? Are they different? The answer...read more
Here at Supply Chain Secrets, we like to talk about some of the issues in supply chain that matter to professionals in other parts of an organisation, like finance and IT for example. In this post, we cover some of the reasons why inventory should be a...read more
When it comes to outsourcing your product manufacturing to China, I strongly recommend that you do your own legwork with regard to manufacturer selection. Once you have a manufacturer shortlist however, it will make sense to engage a Chinese sourcing agent to...read more