35+ years of Supply Chain and Logistics experience all packed up to just the essential things you need to know to boost your knowledge. With this step-by-step practical information, you’ll make massive savings in your business and enhance your career prospects.
Supply Chain Secrets is Designed to
- Help you understand the Supply Chain and Logistics jargon and concepts you come across, so you sound like an expert!
- Give you the Supply Chain knowledge that you really need.
- Give you the ‘right’ knowledge.
- Boost your respect and credibility as a business person.
- Hand you the right information, fast!
- Provide the knowledge in Supply Chain and Logistics that will help your career and income potential.
Do you recognise the need for supply chain knowledge and understanding? Do you just want the ‘good stuff’ quickly so that you can start using it? Well, you’re at the right place!
I’ve put this website together to help guide you achieve one or both of these goals:
- How to gain the right Supply Chain and Logistics knowledge to be much more valuable at work, and
- How to focus in like a heat seeking missile on the key Supply Chain and Logistics components that make the greatest difference to a business.
Recent Blog Posts
Here are some tips and things to consider in routing your vehicle fleet. Related articles on this topic have appeared throughout our website, check them out: 12 Smart Ways to Reduce Your Freight Costs Is it Time for B2B Freight Providers to Learn From...
If you follow our blog, you'll know that we often post articles about logistics outsourcing. We’ve outlined the pros and cons, discussed the steps in the outsourcing process, looked at mistakes contributing to outsourcing failure, and offered guidance to avoid those...
In this video, Rob shares what he thinks are some of the reasons that businesses are nervous about carrying out Cost to Serve checks on their Supply Chains. Related articles on this topic have appeared throughout our website, check them out: Cost to...