35+ years of Supply Chain and Logistics experience all packed up to just the essential things you need to know to boost your knowledge. With this step-by-step practical information, you’ll make massive savings in your business and enhance your career prospects.
Gives you easy-to-follow, step-by-step tips and homework. It’s good practice to understand and master the principles of each lesson before moving onto the next.
Series of books on Supply Chain and Logistics. Essential tips and insights in these supply chain books based on over 1,400 client assignments across 23 countries.
These handy guides have been prepared based on our years of experience in the Supply Chain and Logistics industry.
Each year members are invited to four exclusive webinars. These are on specialist topics with lots of opportunity for Question and Answers.
Supply Chain Secrets is Designed to
- Help you understand the Supply Chain and Logistics jargon and concepts you come across, so you sound like an expert!
- Give you the Supply Chain knowledge that you really need.
- Give you the ‘right’ knowledge.
- Boost your respect and credibility as a business person.
- Hand you the right information, fast!
- Provide the knowledge in Supply Chain and Logistics that will help your career and income potential.
Do you recognise the need for supply chain knowledge and understanding? Do you just want the ‘good stuff’ quickly so that you can start using it? Well, you’re at the right place!
I’ve put this website together to help guide you achieve one or both of these goals:
- How to gain the right Supply Chain and Logistics knowledge to be much more valuable at work, and
- How to focus in like a heat seeking missile on the key Supply Chain and Logistics components that make the greatest difference to a business.
Recent Blog Posts
How willing would a company be to return its operation back to China, after investing and relocating operations to other countries? How will the companies typically plan for disasters like the Coronavirus, with supply chains become even more global in the...read more
As far as supply chain management is concerned, this is about as bad as it seems. It is an extraordinarily complicated situation. Find out how we can extend our help in this video below: Related articles on this topic have appeared throughout our...read more
The Coronavirus is shuddering the world’s industries particularly in Supply Chain. The question is, how do you keep the business running given the problems at hand? Let us help you! Get familiarize with these terms by watching the video below: Maintain Supply, Robust...read more