The Coronavirus is shuddering the world’s industries particularly in Supply Chain. The question is, how do you keep the business running given the problems at hand? Let us help you! Get familiarize with these terms by watching the video below:
- Maintain Supply, Robust Planning, Manage Services, Flexibility, Flow, Communication and Control, and Visibility
3. Inventory Management
4. Home or ‘On Premise Deliveries’
5. Collaborative Distribution
6. Lag Effect
7. Distribution Resource Planning
8. Control Tower Team
9. Lock in rates with Carriers
10. Webinar topics
Related articles on this topic have appeared throughout our websites, why not check them out?
Supply Chain Secrets: Effects of the Supply Chain disruption on Australia’s Economy caused by COVID-19
Benchmarking Success: COVID-19 Strikes hard on Australia’s Imports and Exports
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on April 29, 2020, under the title “Supply Chain Crisis Management amidst Coronavirus” in Logistics Bureau’s website.