In this 8-minutes video, Trent Morris will answer these following questions that are certainly very helpful for those confused between the difference of Procurement and Purchasing.
- What’s the difference between Procurement and Purchasing?
- Can we use the terms interchangeably?
- Are these always separate functions?
- Category Management – what’s that? What is supplier relationship management? Are they the same thing?
- Where should the Procurement report to within the business structure?
- Is Procurement a good career?
Do please comment with your thoughts, any questions and don’t forget to subscribe.
Check out the other sites below:
And keep updated through our social media accounts:
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in February 2020, under the title “What is Procurement Vs. Purchasing?” in Logistics Bureau’s website.